Monday, June 21, 2010

I'll Do It My Way-Should Be Abbas's Theme Song
PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas split from the terrorist group, Hamas. Actually, Hamas won the election and kicked him out of Gaza, but Abbas is fighting Israel in his own way now from Judea and Samaria (West Bank). His PA TV "educational documentary" broadcast has Haifa, Acre, Ashkelon, Jaffa and the whole Sea of Galilee as belonging to Palestinians. These are and will remain in Israel. This act does not show any good will.
Haifa, on the sea and a port, is the city I lived in for 10 months while attending my ulpan, where I lived and attended school to gain my certification to teach in Israel's schools. It reminded me a little of Portland. Ashkelon is Portland's sister-city. Acre is a city I visited as my cousin, Stanley, had been held there by the British in pre-Israel English days. Jaffa is very close to Tel Aviv, Israel's largest city. My goodness but Abbas does have gigantic aspirations. And he's considered a pacifist? There are problems with him already and Palestine has not come into existence yet, nor may it ever at this rate. Mr. Abbas, do you think this is a friendly act to erase Israel's cities and call them your own? Why do you do this? Isn't turning your children against Israel in your textbooks enough evil? One would hope that a future neighbor would be as benign as Canada.
Resource: prnw@palwatch.org PA intensifies campaign to teach denial of Israel's existence.

No comments: